You’ve got a busy schedule and want your problems solved quickly. We can work with your schedule to get your computer fixed. We work on-site in your home, pick-up your computer, or you can drop-off your laptop, desktop or other equipment with us.
You name it, we do it.
If your computer needs more than one of these services, we’ll bundle them together for a lower rate. If we need to work on-site or pick-up and drop off your computer, laptop, or other device, travel fees will be involved. See Billing for details.
Drop-off, Pick-up or On-Site
- Computer Check-up involves updating software, speeding up your boot time and web browsing experience, making sure everything is running right, preventing unused programs from starting up, scanning for hardware problems, and checking for Virus, Spyware, Rootkits, Worms and more. $69 per device
- Spyware, Virus, and other Malware removal and prevention will remove bad software that may be doing malicious things to your computer, computers on the network, or even stealing your private data. We’ll put some free tools on your computer that will help you keep these bad programs off your computer. $75 per device
- Backup your Photos, Music and other Data, to protect your data. We’ll run a backup of your important data, and show you how to keep up the practice on your own. Backing up your data will prevent loss if your hard drive fails. $55 per device
- Upgrade your RAM, CPU, Hard drive or other hardware if you’d like to see improved speed of your computer, or need more space for your favorite Music, Photos, or other data. Hourly rate, plus cost of materials
- Custom built computers will suit your needs perfectly. We can build a computer that fits your budget, will be upgradeable as your needs change, and that will be more fast and usable than your existing computer. We’ll warranty these for at least 90 days, and some parts will be longer depending on the original manufacturer warranty. Hourly rate, plus cost of materials
- Help purchasing a new computer will get you set straight on the path to getting a well priced computer from a reputable computer maker, such as Dell, Acer, or Toshiba. As hardware changes, sometimes you just need some insight into what will work to fit your work and play needs, as well as your wallet. Hourly rate, plus cost of materials
- Network installation or troubleshooting (Wireless or Wired) may be in need if you’re having Internet problems, wanting to add more computers to you network, or run an office out of your home. Hourly rate, plus cost of materials
- Training on specific topics is offered, so you can catch up on new software, or hardware. Hourly rate, plus cost of materials
If you need a service that we haven’t listed, just give us a call. We probably offer that service too.
I can work on your problems on-site in your home, pick-up your computer to work on for bigger projects, or you can drop-off your laptop, desktop or other equipment with me.